Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the usual meeting point of the activity? Although the meeting point is specified in each activity, there are usual meeting points in the three cities where we are:
- Córdoba: Calle Ángel de Saavedra, 5.
- Málaga: Pasaje Chinitas, 11.
- Granada: Plaza de Bib – Rambla.
- Sevilla: C/ Fray Ceferino González.
- We travel to other cities, where do you have more tours? We offer you tours in three cities in Andalusia: Cordoba, Malaga, Granada and Sevilla. Take advantage of the magnificent activities in all our cities!
- Do we have to print the booking voucher? If you want you can print the voucher that is generated after the reservation, although we recommend that you take it with you on your mobile phone to avoid wasting paper. You can also tell our guide the name of the person you booked with before starting the tour.
- Are all the monuments referred to accessible? We try to make it clear in the information of each tour whether or not the monuments referred to are accessed.
- Will they wait for me if I'm late for the tour? Tours always start on time. However, if everyone hasn't arrived yet, we usually wait 5 minutes as a courtesy.
- Can I book for someone else? Of course! You only have to tell us the details of the people who are going to do the tour.
- How can I pay for the tour? The tour can be paid comfortably and securely through the platforms installed on our website. If you prefer you can pay the tour directly to our guide.
- Is the payment secure? Absolutely safe. We use reliable and 100% secure payment gateways.
- I think I have made the payment but I have not received the confirmation. If you have not received the confirmation, the process has probably not been completed correctly. In this way you would have to start the reservation again and finish the process. If you have been charged, you may have entered your email address incorrectly. In this case, you can contact us and we will help you to solve it.
- How long do I have to wait to receive the confirmation email? The confirmation email arrives immediately, maximum 5 minutes. If the confirmation email does not arrive, it may be for one of two reasons:
- The booking process has not been completed correctly. Check if the amount has been charged.
- The email may not have been written correctly.
Dates and Times
- How can I check the availability of an activity? In the process of booking a tour you can check the availability through the days that are active in the calendar that appears within the activity.
- Can I take a tour at a different time than the one shown in the activity? Sorry, but the tour can only be taken on the days and times shown on the website. You can contact us and ask for our private tours.
- What language are the tours available in? On a regular basis all our tours are available in Spanish and English, however we also have other languages available, browse in the language you want to see the tours available.
- Can reservations be cancelled? Of course. You can cancel your reservation up to 24 hours in advance and we will give you a refund.
- What happens if it rains or the weather is bad? The tours and activities take place normally throughout the year regardless of the rain. If due to extreme conditions the tour has to be suspended, an alternative date will be offered so that you do not miss out on the activity.