Know before you go
- Comfortable footwear is recommended
- Come 10 minutes before the start of the tour
- Tour not accessible in the Alcazar for the people with reduced mobility
- Baby trolleys must be left at the entrance of the Alcazar
- Ticket for the Alcazar of the Christian Kings
- Tour guide audio system for groups bigger than 10 people
- Official English guide
- 1 hour
- Alcázar of the Christian kings – Torre de los Leones – Tower of the Lions – Walls – Room of the Mosaic – Patio de las Mujeres – Courtyard of the women – Doña Leonor’s hammam – Moorish Courtyard – Gardens
- Cancel free of charge up to 24 hours before the activity. If you cancel with less time or do not show up, no refund will be offered..
FIRST, SELECT A DATE
Punto de encuentro
ANOTHER TOURS YOU MAY INTEREST IN
Mosque-cathedral from Cordoba
Guided visit to the impressive Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba. Visit the Mosque of Cordoba with the help of our expert guides, …
Duration 1 hour & 15 min
Mosque-cathedral and jewish quarter guided tour
Guided tour inside the Mosque of Cordoba and a pleasant walk along the Jewish Quarter.
Duration 3 hours
The tour can be paid conveniently and securely through the platform installed on our website. If you prefer, you can pay the tour directly to our guide.
Totally secure. We use reliable and 100% secure payment gateways.
Sorry, but the tour is only available on the days and times listed on the website. You can contact us and ask for our private tours.
We try to make it clear in the information on each tour whether or not the monuments referred to are accessible or not.
Tours always start at the scheduled time. However, if not everyone has arrived we usually wait 5 minutes as a courtesy.
The confirmation email arrives immediately, within 5 minutes at the most. If the confirmation email does not arrive, it is probably for one of two reasons:
- The booking process has not been completed correctly. Check if the amount has been charged.
- The e-mail may not have been written correctly.
On a regular basis all our tours are available in English and Spanish, however other languages are also available, please click on the language of your choice to see the tours available.
Tours and activities take place as normal throughout the year regardless of rainfall. If the tour has to be cancelled due to extreme conditions, an alternative date will be offered so that you don’t miss out on the activity.
ANDALUCÍA A PIE…
Andaluciapie invites you to discover the essence of Cordoba, Granada, Seville, and Malaga in Spain through captivating tourist tours. Explore their history, culture, and beauty, guided by local experts. Immerse yourself in the richness of Andalusia as you stroll through its charming streets and iconic monuments.”